We offer a straight-forward approach and our focus is on ensuring you have the right information and guidance. A single, straightforward Will with no trusts costs £210 (incl. VAT) or £360 (incl. VAT) for Mirror Wills and unlike many firms, this includes free registration with Certainty, saving you an additional £30 (incl. VAT) registration fee per Will.
Stages of process:
- An initial meeting to take your instructions
- We will prepare a draft of your Will and send it to you for you to check that it complies with your wishes
- We will meet again so that you can sign your wills and we can ensure that the necessary legal formalities are met
- Securely store your Will at our offices
- Registration of your Will with Certainty
Our fee includes:
- Advising you about your inheritance tax position and ways in which it can be mitigated;
- Making any amendments required prior to signing
- Supervising the signature of your Wills
- Storing the completed Will in our strong-room for safekeeping at no additional cost to you, and sending you a copy for your records
- Registering your Wills with Certainty and providing you with a certificate of registration.
Our fee does not include:
- Detailed tax advice. If you think that this may be necessary please speak to a member of the team
The fees for our service can vary depending on a number of factors including:
- If you are creating trusts in your Will
- If you have assets or property overseas
- If you need information about tax planning and pensions
- If you need information about mortgages and life insurance
- If you want to make provisions for children from previous relationships/marriages
- If you want to make provision for disabled children or adults
It takes a few days from receiving your instructions to draw up a draft Will to send to you for your approval. If you are happy with the draft copy of your Will you just need to arrange an appointment to sign your Will, otherwise if any amendments need making to your Wills it typically takes around seven days for amendments to be made, unless they are particularly complex.
If you would like further information or wish to receive advice, contact us now for a free consultation, completely without obligation. Call our Wills, Probate & Trusts lawyers on 0800 088 6280 or email email@example.com
Listed below are the profiles of our Wills, Probate & Trusts team where you can find out more about their experience and qualifications. The team member assigned to your case will vary depending on your location and the complexity of your case.