Landlord & Tenant, Rothera Sharp have been at the heart of the Nottingham property market for more than a century help clients with Landlord & Tenant matters. Our experienced Landlord & Tenant team deal with all aspects of both residential and commercial landlord & tenant matters. We represent a wide range of landlord clients including private individuals, private and public sector organisations and property management companies. We also have particular experience in helping letting agents deal with problem tenants.
We can assist Landlords with the following commercial and residential leasehold matters:
- Lease drafting and negotiation;
- Commercial and residential property recovery;
- Issuing and undertaking County Court Proceedings for the recovery of rent, including, where appropriate, the obtaining of County Court Judgments (CCJs);
- Breaches of Tenant leasehold covenants;
- Creating tenancy agreements and supporting documents
- Management advice
- Rent recovery
- Re-possession of your property should things go wrong
- Conveyancing services for the sale and purchase of your properties
- Financial advice on buy-to-let mortgages and re-mortgages
We can assist Tenants with the following commercial and residential leasehold matters:
- Lease drafting and negotiation together with advice;
- Defending commercial and residential property recovery;
- Defending County Court Proceedings for the recovery of and alleged breaches of tenant covenants;
- Breaches of Landlord leasehold covenants & any other property related disputes.
Our aim is to help you save time and solve any problem by bringing together all the services you need under one roof.